318 - 11th Avenue SE - Calgary, AB
Located adjacent to Ribtor East on 11th Avenue, close to the host site of the world-famous Calgary Exhibition & Stampede, this building features Class ‘A’ amenities. Currently identified as a municipal historic resource, Ribtor West was built in 1912. The building features an elevated main floor (originally so railcars could be loaded/unloaded at the rear of the building) and the enlarged display windows remain evident today. The four-storey office building was fully restored in 2002 and went on to receive a BOMA (Canada) award in 2006.